NFTA to Change Signs at Buffalo-Niagara Airport | News
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY -- Over the course of the next month, the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority will be changing the names of the parking facilities at the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport.
It's expected that all signs at the airport, promotional materials and website references will be updated by February 1, according to a statement issued by the authority Friday morning.
NFTA Executive Director Kimberly Minkel says the goal of the change is to "more accurately convey the differences between our various parking selections."
OLD NAME -- NEW NAME
Short Term (garage) -- Daily/Hourly Garage
Preferred Lot -- Preferred Parking Lot
Long Term A -- Long Term Parking Lot
Long Term B -- Economy Parking Lot
Upcoming Events near Cheektowaga
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The 2014 Social Security Trustees Report: What Does the Future Hold?
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014