NFTA to Change Signs at Buffalo-Niagara Airport | News
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY -- Over the course of the next month, the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority will be changing the names of the parking facilities at the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport.
It's expected that all signs at the airport, promotional materials and website references will be updated by February 1, according to a statement issued by the authority Friday morning.
NFTA Executive Director Kimberly Minkel says the goal of the change is to "more accurately convey the differences between our various parking selections."
OLD NAME -- NEW NAME
Short Term (garage) -- Daily/Hourly Garage
Preferred Lot -- Preferred Parking Lot
Long Term A -- Long Term Parking Lot
Long Term B -- Economy Parking Lot
Upcoming Events near Cheektowaga
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process