"Person of Interest" In ECMC Shooting Involved In Previous "Domestic Incidents" | News
CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. -- Dr. Timothy Jorden, the ECMC surgeon described as a "person of interest" in the shooting death of an ECMC employee, has been involved in "domestic incidents" in the past, according to police.
Cheektowaga officers say Jorden was involved in two cases back in 2003 in the town.
Due to legal concerns, a captain told 2 On Your Side he could not say whether or not Jorden was arrested as part of those investigations back in 2003. The shooting victim from Wednesday, identified as 33-year-old Jackie Wisniewski, was not involved in those two specific incidents.
The two lived together in Dr. Jorden's Lake View home for several years, until the victim and her son moved out earlier this year, according to friends.
Upcoming Events near Cheektowaga
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Free Summer Concert on Terrace 8/20