HEAP Outreach Feb. 20th at the West Seneca Senior Center | Families
Erie County Legislator Joseph Lorigo announces that a Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Outreach will be held Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013 at the West Seneca Senior Center, 4620 Seneca Street, West Seneca, NY 14224. Interviews will begin at 9 a.m. and continue until 4 p.m. Doors open at 8:30am. All applicants will be interviewed.
HEAP is a federally funded program to assist income eligible Erie County residents with the costs of home heating, electricity, and energy conservation. The HEAP outreach will be administered by the Erie County Departments of Social Services and Senior Services and is open to all income eligible households.
Applicants must bring the following documentation to the outreach:
1) Proof of gross income received within the last 30 days for all household members
a) Wages: If paid weekly, last four (4) paystubs
b) Wages: If paid bi-weekly, last two (2) paystubs
c) Award letters, if applicable (Social Security, Pension, Unemployment, Workers Comp, Disability, etc.)
d) Yearly statement of interest received (savings, checking, CDs, money market account, etc.)
e) Dividend proof (stocks, bonds securities, etc.)
2) Social Security numbers for all household members
3) One (1) form of ID for all household members (birth certificate or Social Security card or driver’s license or school ID, etc.)
4) Proof of residency (Rent receipt, mortgage statement, utility bill)
5) Current heat and/or electric bill.
For questions or additional information, please call the HEAP Hotline at (716) 858-7644 or HEAP Application Request Line at (716) 858-1969.
Upcoming Events near Cheektowaga
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village