WNY Pregnancy and Baby Expo Expecting to Offer Advice, Services | Events
If you have a little one on the way, an upcoming event will have resources to answer all your questions, all while benefitting a children’s charity.
The WNY Pregnancy and Baby Expo will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 23, at the Masonic Center, 2379 Union Road, Cheektowaga.
Admission will be free, and the first 200 families will receive a goodie bag.
Sponsored by Baby's Sweet Beginnings Breastfeeding & Maternity Boutique, Gentle Birth Doula Services, Hygeiababy Breastpumps and Mothertime Marketplace, the event will offer expectant parents and the parents of babies advice, products and services from exhibitors in the following areas:
- Breastfeeding Support, Products
- Breast pumps
- Doula services
- Maternity clothing and accessories
- Pre-natal and post-natal care
- Parenting agencies
- Keepsake products
- Maternity, newborn and child photographers
- Massage therapists
- Cloth diapering services
- Children’s accessories
- Parenting support groups
- Ultrasound diagnostic services
- And more.
Also during the expo, a Chinese auction will benefit the Scottish Rite, which offers children’s dyslexia tutoring services, and Upstate New York Transplant Services will hold a blood drive.
For more information, call 681-8100 or visit www.wnybabyexpo.com.
Upcoming Events near Cheektowaga
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The 2014 Social Security Trustees Report: What Does the Future Hold?
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014